Wednesday, October 30, 2013

To Be Vexed

Hello my lovely people! I've had an amazing summer, how about you?

It seems every time I have a chance to sit down and type my thoughts out the words I want to say change shape and the message I wanted to get across when I opened my browser isn't at all what I thought I should be talking about, but instead becomes this. :)

It still comes together though.
 
We moved. AGAIN!

Which is cool.

Because it is.

We stayed in the City, just moved right into the middle of it. It's Uber-Urban awesome.


We now live in a larger home with more square footage. >>>I have my own bathroom!<<<
This came about unexpectedly and was definitely God's perfect timing. He provided all our needs including help from people who have busy lives of their own. The only downfall of this home was tripling our expenses. (Sort of, I'm not a math person but I'm also pretty sure our outgoing increased greatly by a lot.) This financial increase was fine, as we had enough of a cushion to draw from if we did have a breakdown of vehicle or medical emergency or if our kids ate even MORE. *sigh*

Swiftly did we learn that hoping and trusting in money is never the right thing to do! I must mention that we didn't even realize we WERE in fact giving money a throne in our heart, but our Heavenly Father knows us best.

God saw that our security was removed quite suddenly, in fact out income is now 1/4 of what it was, and now we rely solely on Him to provide, in fact my husband and I are both extremely excited to see where the money to pay bills and buy food and rent will come from. This is nothing new, I rejoice that I'm not even worried one bit! This is not of my own will and strength but of Him who works His power through Christ Jesus by The Holy Spirit!

I love it!



















I shouldn't say my care meter is broken, but rather I really don't have time to get caught up in the 'bad things' of life. When I hear of another struggling, or even come across my own, I decide quickly if it's worth prayer, worth deeper thought and reflection with prayer, or should it be tossed aside and left behind as I journey on through this Valley called life.

Ultimately God uses all things for His purposes and glory, whether it's 'bad' or good.  That's comforting isn't it?

1 Timothy 4:4 For everything created by God is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving,

Romans 8:28 And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.


1 Corinthians 1:9 God is faithful, who has called you into fellowship with his Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

Ecclesiastes 3:11 He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also, he has put eternity into man’s heart, yet so that he cannot find out what God has done from the beginning to the end.


Do you tend to be concerned when life flips you the bird?

Can you change the outcome of the future?

I hope you're encouraged as you too battle these fears chained to our nature, and rest at the feet of Him who died, was raised from this death and is reigning over His people, yes US, at every moment! 

Now I have to think of what I'm feeding these children of mine, because they've appeared.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Polite To Share :)